Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's What Ethan Would Have Wanted


A lot of people have wondered if we are still moving to Washington State since the tragic loss of Ethan. And to answer that--yes--we are still going forth with the move. Ethan was so excited about moving somewhere colder, with trees, and a lot of beautiful places to see. When I mean excited, I truly mean EXCITED!!! We feel it best to move on with our lives, just as it would have been if Ethan were still here with us. Some people may not understand that, and wonder how we can move and make so many changes with having such a great loss occur. Well, plain and simply...It's what Ethan would have wanted. It's also what we want as a family, and we need the change. God has great plans ahead for us in WA. :o)

5 comments:

Sobe said...

What a wonderful blog entry. I'm glad you are all doing so well, and I'm happy for your move to WA!

Momma Bear said...

Your strength & faith are so inspiring. --Nicole V

Vanessa said...

I wish I was as strong as you, Shannon. I still catch myself trapped in the past...I truly need to let go and move on. My son cant rest in peace because I dwell too much. I admire you in so many ways. God bless you.

PGM35/Paulette said...

You are truly inspirational woman! May God continue to watch over you and your family.

loveanjel4! said...

Good for you Shannon, I think it will be good for you and your family~