Friday, January 13, 2012

The Victories of Our Past, and I Need Help!

If you read my post from a couple of days ago, I wrote about fear, and mentioned Max Lucado's Fear Not Devotional.  In that particular devotion, Max wrote about not focusing on the worries ahead, but the victories of the past.  I like that, and what he has written has inspired me to focus on the victories.  Perhaps focusing on victories will help to not focus on fears.

Would you join me in sharing victories?  Maybe share on here commenting, or we can do a link up and I can link your blog up if you choose to post a blog on victories of the past.  BUT I need help on linking up, because I have no clue how to do that!!!

Perhaps if we can reflect on victories of the past...those times that seemed as if we would never make it through, we could find encouragement and strength.  We can pause and give thanks to the One who gave us that peace that surpasses understanding.  We will then know and understand that we can and will make it through this temporary life because we can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens us!

No comments: